Friday, March 2, 2012

One year ago

I didn't even realize it. Jeff kept saying it was the anniversary of my surgery. I was not understanding what he meant, I thought he was talking about my last surgery. He was talking about my first one.. A year ago today it all started. I was well into my mastectomy surgery at this time.
Gosh that seems like so long ago. I am glad that is behind me!! That time was so crazy. I needed to push through the surgery, heal, and start the treatment. The whole year, when I look back seems like a crazy roller coaster ride.
I have no real plans for today. I have a yucky cough and not a lot of energy. I also have three huge baskets of laundry to iron and fold and put away. I am hoping Maddie naps today. I would also love to wash my kitchen floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment